Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pizza night!!...



Over the course of this year (or however long I manage to keep this up), you are going to find that I LOVE Trader Joe's. For those of you unfortunate enough to live where there is no Trader Joe's, I recommend that you immediately write your congressman and get that fixed ASAP. Trader Joe's is the best grocery store on the planet. Period. End of story.

Anyway -- I'm a huge fan of pizza. Not Dominos, not Papa John's, not (insert your local pizza chain here), but the kind you make at home. Here's where Trader Joe's comes in. They sell pre-made pizza crust dough. It's REALLY good and easy to work with. You just let it come to room temp, toss it to the right size, top it with your favorite sauce, cheese, etc, and bake on your handy-dandy pizza stone (not, unfortunately, found at Trader Joe's).

Then eat!

2 comments:

Sashanicole said...

YUMMY, looks great!

QT said...

Hey PF,

Your pizza look much better than mine. I'm glad I saw this, it reminded me I have to use my dough before it goes bad. Last week TJ's didn't have any corn meal dough or a place for it.:( Have you seen it lately ?

Munch

Sorry -- more ads