Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Little Lucca



The other day, my buddy Dan mentioned in his blog The Discourser that he and his daughter had visited a sandwich shop called "Little Lucca". That actually represented the 2nd mention of that place in a 3 day period, and I had never been there before, so I decided to try it today.

Wow

To start with, this place is basically an old house that looks like a good wind would flatten the place. That exterior belies the goodness inside.

I got the Little Lucca Combo. Mortadella, Salami and Provolone on a Dutch Crunch roll big enough to rate its own zip code. Add the requisite veggies, a little mayo, a little mustard, and the patented Little Lucca Garlic Sauce (banned in some countries due to the noxious nature of the breath of those who consume it).

I managed to get down half of it for lunch. I may never buy a sandwich in any other local restaurant ever again.

No comments:

Sorry -- more ads