Friday, August 3, 2007

And this was just the FIRST picture I took today!...



What a MONUMENTAL day for sights. Yosemite is simply incredible.

As the title states, this was just the first picture I took today -- a simple shot from just outside our lodge door. From there, we went on a bus ride to Glacier Point, 7500' at the top of the south end of the Yosemite valley. The view from there stretched for what seemed like half of the continent. We saw sheer rock cliffs, waterfalls, distant mountains, deer, and a lizard. Once I get back to SSF, I'll be loading TONS of pictures to the flickr page.

When we got back, we went over to the Awahnee and had dinner at the lounge there, where we dined with a pair of cute little (chipmunks? squirrels?). After dinner, we peeked into the formal dining room and my wallet clenched at the sight of the opulence therein.

1 comment:

Sashanicole said...

WOW. U are getting sooo good. Making me jealous! lol I think this is the best pic you've ever taken! I can't wait to see the rest! I'm anxious now..and sad that we cant be there too! lol

Sorry -- more ads