Thursday, November 8, 2007

A promise kept...

Good to their word

Back on October 25th, I posted the story about the socks I love and my inability to find them anymore.

A couple of days after I posted, a representative from a PR firm representing the manufacturer of these socks contacted me with an explanation of what was happening with the brand, and even offering to send me some of the socks free of charge.

True to her word, I received these today.

Gold Toe, and their sub-brand Auro, rock. The socks are so comfortable, and so eco-friendly (they are made of bamboo, the fastest growing plant on the planet), you just can't go wrong with them. And now, they are graduating to the parent brand.

In short, the promise was kept, the socks are awesome, and I absolutely love this company.

Sorry -- more ads