Monday, January 28, 2008

A composition with trees...

Tree Composition

A clear day today, and I just started taking pictures whereever I was. This one I like particularly -- the trees fit together really nice in this composition.




By the way, this is my 365th post!!! That's right folks, I've officially been dumping my crap on you for a whole year. Can you believe it?

I'm not at all sure that I can -- this is the longest streak of doing anything daily that I've ever done (that didn't involve dying if I dropped the ball).

1 comment:

Jack said...

lol... I can't even make it a month.. I think I did make it to March last year though.. There's just not enough interesting stuff to take pictures of in Waco.. That, and lugging around a digital SLR is a pain, I don't see how you do it.. *sigh* If only my wireless provider (verizon) had a blackberry with a camera in it (the bb pearl doesn't count) maybe I would be able to keep up a photo blog heh..

Sorry -- more ads