Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Found Doggy!!

We got him back!

We posted the lost dog notice on our homeowner's association's yahoo group. About 10:00 last night, we got a call from a neighbor on the other side of the subdivision that a strange dog was howling like crazy.

We searched the area as extensively as we could at 10:30pm, but couldn't locate him, even when we heard a couple of his howls.

About an hour later, another neighbor on the same street called us and told us that they were pretty sure they had our dog in their back yard. We rushed over with the crate, and sure enough, there he was, hidden under some bushes.

It took some cajoling and body blocking, but I did get him into the crate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I know the agony you must have gone through. Our Autumn Eve was in the garage one evening. She had followed my wife out there. My wife came back in the house not knowing Autumn was still in the garage. Later, my wife and I began searching for her and in that process, opened the garage door and she slipped outside and disappeared. We eventually found her.

I am so glad you found the dog who was probably terrorized at being lost.

Jilly said...

Oh what great news. You must have been frantic. Well you were. So happy you found for lovely dog.

Sashanicole said...

YAY! I'm glad y'all found him. Smart thinking posting on the h.o. assoc., hell i'm shocked there is even such a group! lol

Sorry -- more ads