Saturday, December 13, 2008

This pic will be worth some serious $ some day

Wedding Singer

Caryn and I were honored to be invited to the wedding of Anthony Demaria and his new gorgeous bride Arielle (nee Henry).

At the reception, Anthony favored the guests with a small concert. I've always known he was talented, but Tony's voice and overall stage presence has matured greatly since the last time I saw him. I got the impression that I was watching a superstar in action.

Mark my words -- I'll be able to point this picture to my grandchildren and say "I knew him -- I even went to his wedding!", and they will be impressed!

1 comment:

Sashanicole said...

Awww it WAS quite an AMAZING night right?!?! I'm soooo glad y'all came down to enjoy it with us. I love y'all SO much.

Sorry -- more ads