Friday, December 18, 2009

A little too much school spirit

DSC_0005

In my recent break, I had honestly forgotten the thrill of driving around with my Nikon handy, ready to grab the most bizarre (aka batsh*t insane) stuff that I see. It really sharpens my observational skills.

This, for example, was on the side of the road on my way back from lunch. Tired of the usual stuff, I decided to drive around a little farther than usual from the grindstone to fast food other than Sonic, Taco Bell, or McDonalds. In this quest (I landed at Quiznos), I came across this on a street I had yet to venture down until now.

For those of you who aren't quite sure what you are looking at, this is a "discount caskets to the public" store, and what do you find in thier showroom window?

school spirit

That, my friends, is a "Sooner Crimson" casket with the University of Oklahoma's logo enblazoned right above where your face would be if you were to be the final owner of this beauty.

No comments:

Sorry -- more ads