Saturday, March 3, 2007

I Thought Mastadons Were Extinct...


Click for a bigger picture (if you dare!)


Pulling out of the parking lot of the local grocery store, I ended up behind these people. I had to grab my camera and snap a picture cause, well, frankly, I was struck by HOLY CRAP -- THAT'S A BIG DOG!!.

I mean, seriously, this dog has to duck when the car goes through underpasses. He has to affect their mileage. On the bright side, if they do run out of gas, they can ride him home -- better yet, he can pull the car to the nearest station!

Ok, enough really big dog jokes.

There is one more pic on the Flickr page of this guy.

1 comment:

Sashanicole said...

OMG LOL! That's pretty funny! I dunno if it's so much that it's BIG but that it's a TINY car! lol but it is a big dog. You know Californians and their dogs...nudge nudge wink wink, know whatta i mean! LOVEYA :o)

Sorry -- more ads