Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Isn't it ironic? No, it's just a coincidence...



Remember the Alanis Morrisette song? Remember how everyone got so upset that she kept calling stuff ironic when it was just coincidental? I always thought that it was ironic that she made MILLIONS of dollars on that song, in spite of the folks who complained.

Well, here's my example:

The picture above is from a lottery ticket bought for tonight's MegaMillions drawing -- the largest lottery jackpot in US history. Note the top of the ticket -- hundreds of millions of tickets purchased during "National Problem Gambling Awareness Week".

Ha ha ha ...

1 comment:

Sashanicole said...

lol, that's pretty funny! So I guess we can't quit our jobs huh?! I saw somewhere that someone from California has the winning numbers but I figured y'all would have called us by now! :o)

Sorry -- more ads