Monday, April 16, 2007

If you thought that the xB was too small...



When I tell people that we have a Scion xB, they often say "oh, I wouldn't like that, it's too small -- you can't carry anything in it".

In actuality, the inside of this car was designed by some sort of magician, because it is clearly larger inside than out. The headroom is amazing (I'm 6', and I have at least a foot of headroom in the drivers seat -- the back seat isn't that much different).

When you put the seats down, you get a fairly incredible amount of carrying room. We purchased a love seat from a friend tonight. They kept saying "it won't fit in your car, so we'll need to use our truck to bring it over". My feeling was "we'll see".

As you can see, it fit. I had to tie the back down a little, but the love seat rode just fine.

1 comment:

Sashanicole said...

OH WOW. I would have never thought that a loveseat/couch would fit. lol @ you saying it was built by a magician! :o)

Sorry -- more ads