Monday, September 24, 2007

Little POS Camera and the picture it took...

After we checked out, I didn't want to haul around the D70 for 8 hours, so I checked it with the rest of my luggage at the Caesar's bag check, and bought a little POS disposable camera from CVS.

Here's the little POS camera (strangely enough, not listed in Flickr's camera EXIF database)

Little POS Camera

And here is the better of the shots I took from it (New York, New York from Las Vegas Blvd).

New York New York taken with little POS camera

3 comments:

duopastorale said...

That came out really well. Is that a rollercoaster? Wow.

duopastorale said...

That came out really well. Is that a rollercoaster? Wow.

Paul Franson said...

yes, it is. It is supposed to represent Coney Island. I'm not a huge coaster fan, so I didn't spend the time or money to ride it, but it looked fun.

Sorry -- more ads