Monday, February 19, 2007

Brain Age ...



I got Caryn a Nintendo DS-Lite with Brain Age for Christmas. Brain Age was designed by a Japanese Neurologist. It includes a series of activities and games designed to increase brain activity, resulting in a "more fit" or "younger" brain, followed by a test that determines your brain's relative age. You can see information about the game at the game's web site.

I started out with a brain age in my 60's. After weeks of daily training, I've got it down to the age you see in the picture (that's 12 years younger than my physical age!).

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

thank you - i needed that.

youre right - - my art always does reflect what i am going through at the time... regardless of if it's pretty or not.

im just trying to keep up right now and not fall over. man i need a vacation.

Sashanicole said...

I was telling Jack the other day and I wanted that too just so I could play that game. Lord knows I need help in the brain! lol

Sorry -- more ads