Wednesday, February 7, 2007

South City ...


Click the picture for a larger version


The panoramic pic (thank you to the folks who wrote Photoshop) was culled from about 25 pictures taken on "Sign Hill" in South San Francisco (look Here, I was standing just below the "Y" when I took the picture).

That's the San Francisco Bay and SFO (the airport) on the far left.

The climb up this hill just about killed me! It was only .2 mile (according to the trail sign), but it must have climbed about 400 feet in that .2 mile (puff puff). I clearly need to get into better shape!!

4 comments:

Sashanicole said...

Why must you insist on making me cry! lol j.k. That is truely awesome. You ought to frame it!

Jack said...

Yeah that is pretty awesome... This was done in photoshop?.. That's awesome.. I don't think I'd have the patience for that..

Paul Franson said...

No patience required. Photoshop has a feature called "Photomerge" that does all the work for you. You pont it to the list of photos and it puts them together, adjusting position to match up pixels.

Jack said...

Oh... I didn't know that... what version of photoshop? I know I have some software that came with our camera that does that but I've never used it..

Sorry -- more ads